WE KNOW TALENT
We draw on 25 years in the recruitment business to find you the best talent in the most undisruptive way to your business.
We are known in the industry for finding candidates for “hard to fill” roles. This is our speciality. We have deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges your business might be faced with and to help you grow your business by providing top talent. By working with Akriss, you’ll be investing in a trusted partner who can run with your requirement. We’ll get you access to candidates that are actively looking and to candidates that are not out there on the open market yet. We build pipelines of candidates so you can be sure we will be able to deliver.
We want to keep as much “in house” as possible. We respect this approach and are happy to partner with companies as these will always be mutually beneficial relationships.
Amazing brands choose to work with us because we understand their requirements. We make sure that each person we place embraces and exemplifies them too, so that from junior to senior level our candidates are happy, successful and driven: they know that we will provide unrivalled access to career paths with real development potential in iconic companies.
WHAT WE PROVIDE, OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Identification of suitable candidates – quality not quantity! Only once we have gained a thorough understanding of your requirements will we begin a targeted and methodical search. We will only provide suitable candidates for the role. There is no scatter gun approach. We tailor our candidate sourcing for each vacancy using a combination of database searching, advertising and referrals.
- Making sure we get the basics right – money, location, availability, authority to work in the UK. We take the time to properly understand a candidate’s needs, wants and expectations to ensure that not only is the candidate a good fit for our client, but that our client is also a good fit for the candidate.
- Assessing candidate suitability for your business via phone, face to face, skype interviews. We understand that sometimes candidates find it difficult to talk at work so we work with them to find a suitable time be it in the evening or early in the morning.
- Arranging interviews. We provide each candidate with all the necessary information they will require in order to carry out a successful interview and give the best account of themselves. We will brief them on your company, full specification of the role they are interviewing for, who they will be meeting, directions, and format of the interview.
- Managing feedback between client and candidates throughout the process. Whilst it is important that our clients receive feedback we also believe it is really important for candidates to get feedback. We always try to give our candidates feedback and work closely with our clients on this to ensure that a good “candidate experience” is given.
- Job offers and candidate liaison prior to starting. We can present the offer to the candidate on behalf of our client or you do it direct whichever you wish. Once the candidate has accepted and a start date been determined we stay in contact with our candidates helping them through counter offers and ensuring their interest remains on track. We take this part of the process very seriously.
NO UPFRONT FEES, NO COMMITMENT, NOTHING TO LOSE
If you are hiring now or considering hiring in the future please click here to get in contact with us. We do not charge any fees until you hire the candidate and they actually start!