£300-£400 per day
over 4 years ago
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for day to day management of all affiliate programs – both direct and network, and reports into the Senior Director and Head of Regional Online Marketing.
The role has budget and performance responsibility for a wide range of affiliate partners to optimize & grow transaction volumes across all products
• Direct partner management: Day to day management and development of direct affiliates.
• Network management: Day to day management of affiliate programs via networks.
• Strategy: Develop company affiliate strategy to optimize transaction and contribution growth.
• Performance analysis and reporting: Daily use of reporting tools to provide actionable insights and feed into weekly performance and trading meetings.
• Optimization activity: Perform regular tests (creatives, promo codes, cashback rates, landing pages etc.) and monitor/report on results to roll out winners.
• Budget management, transactions and efficiency targets: Manage monthly budgets to deliver target transactions at target efficiencies as per budget. Revisiting the target assumptions during budget and forecast periods, liaising with the Leadership team and the Finance team.
• Tracking implementation: Ensure correct tracking is in place for all relevant activity to facilitate reporting and decision making.
• Collaboration/interaction with commercial, marketing, merchandising, brand and finance teams
• Experience of managing affiliates – either as an advertiser or at a network, preferably with travel experience
• Strong analytical experience with ability to deliver insights.
• Strong strategic and commercial mindset.
• Autonomous and results focused.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to sell ideas and programs to internal and external audiences.
• Team player, understands the big picture and how company-wide decisions or issues impact his/her area of responsibility.
• German and/or French language a bonus.
• Experience using Awin or PH reporting platforms a plus.