City of London
over 3 years ago
Purpose of Job
Providing operational and administrative support to the conduct risk team, allowing effective and efficient delivery of the conduct risk framework.
1. Support the Conduct Risk Team in delivery of the conduct risk framework
2. Manual completion of renewals in the Conduct Assessment Tool
3. Liaison with underwriters to ensure renewal process is adhered to
4. Tracking of progress to allow ongoing reporting
5. To be an advocate for the need and value of a strong conduct culture, and help embed and strengthen this throughout interactions with the group’s trading teams,
6. Ensure communication of Conduct Risk Issues arising from Conduct Risk Ml or other business interactions through formal and informal means.
7. Answer questions about the Framework supporting stakeholders such as underwriters; claims and DUA.
8. At all times consider the effect of any actions taken on the customers with the intention of improving their experience.
Knowledge of general insurance, particularly with a retail or SME background would be useful but full training can be provided to the right candidate
Administrative skills a must
Knowledge of FCA/PRA compliance and conduct risk a bonus but not essential
Key Performance Indicators
Willingness to assist colleagues
Willingness to train in conduct risk
Relationships built with internal and external parties