up to £120
over 4 years ago
A leading specialty insurer and reinsurer, with offices in key international markets, including underwriting through a Lloyd’s Syndicate
• To assist in the delivery of an effective and appropriate conduct risk framework through conduct risk assessment and due diligence of binding authority arrangements across various classes of business.
• To be an advocate for the need and value of a strong conduct culture, and help embed and strengthen this throughout interactions with the group’s trading teams, To assist the first line functions in ensuring good customer outcomes, throughout the insurance lifecycle (i.e. from initial product design through to end customer claims service).
• To be a subject matter expert for all underwriting conduct matters, and provide proactive advice and support to underwriting teams to help them design products that meet the conduct standards proactively, whilst enabling them to meet their commercial objectives simultaneously.
• Ensure communication of Conduct Risk Issues arising from Conduct Risk Ml or other business interactions across AXIS through formal and informal means.
• Answer questions about the Framework supporting stakeholders such as underwriters; claims and DUA.
• At all times consider the effect of any actions taken on the customers of with the intention of improving their experience.
• Use formal reporting mechanisms to promptly notify relevant parties of any perceived new risks or failures of existing control measures.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Background in operations and conduct environment, ideally from an insurance background.
• An ability to analyse data, and present results at an appropriate level
• Knowledge of FCA’s conduct regime.
• Relationship building, listening and questioning skills.
Strong Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively, at all levels, through interactions with colleagues, via well written reports, and in formal presentations to committees.
• Ability to build trust by operating with integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to work well under pressure, with a commercial focus.