£200-£250 per day
about 4 years ago
E-commerce and Customer Experience Manager
Germany, Austria and Switzerland
As the eCommerce/Customer Experience Manager for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you would be responsible for ensuring an optimal shopping experience and a smooth travel experience.
You are passionate about understanding the traveler's booking journey digging into the data to uncover ways to constantly improve the path to conversion. You enjoy listening to the German, Austrian and Swiss voice of the customer and using feedback to ensure a memorable experience on the site, before and after the trip.
You would report into the Director of eCommerce & Operations EMEA as a part of the retail trading team.
• Monitor site performance metrics daily, analyse opportunities to increase site conversion across platforms
• Interpret consumer data and feedback to actively innovate the product development
• Build business cases to influence prioritization of projects with partner teams across the business including product, customer service operations
.• Essential fluent German language
• A problem solver who is confident with data analysis to substantiate business cases for product or process improvement
• Ability to communicate and influence partner organisations with data driven observations
• Experience in growing ecommerce businesses
• A self-starter who takes initiative to drive growth
• A great team mate who is dedicated in helping the team win, adapts to changing conditions, works effectively with colleagues to solve issues, responds positively to requests, shares openly.