£300-£400 per day
over 3 years ago
Job Title: Senior Global Digital Brand Development Manager Deodorants
Travel: some travel:
This candidate will be managing 3 people.
Ideally FMCG experience, beauty and PC.
Very digital focus – connecting and driving the strategies so happy to look outside FMCG experienced candidates.
Innovation/ Product Management is a must too.
Independent, challenge status quo, open to new ways of working. Rounded profile with passion with crafting and costume knowledge. Global brand experience.
One of the world’s leading Personal Care brands, operating across Hair Care, Deodorant, Skin Care and Skin Cleansing.
To continue our momentum, we need great people to help us achieve our future ambition. We are seeking a talented Senior Global Brand Manager to lead part of our Innovation funnel for Female, delivering world class global innovation projects and premiumisation initiatives to drive Female Deodorants into the future.
The main responsibility of the role is leading our Core recruitment and digital strategies to drive future growth on the brand; with responsibilities covering innovation development to bring in new users, embedding a new approach to digital marketing and ecommerce, and leading the charge to make sustainability a non-negotiable pillar of our launches. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to have a direct and lasting impact on crafting the future of the brand and driving successful results both in innovation and in ways of working. In addition the scope of this role will also include leadership of our global Brand Community, leading and engaging with over 150 deo brand teams worldwide to unlock capacity and help them drive growth.
We are therefore looking for someone with energy and drive to motivate large networks of people, and the ability to engage and influence beyond their own direct team. Someone proactive and inventive with a natural tendency to challenge the status quo and to help us re-invent our marketing in new channels. Experience in digital strategy and development would be a strong plus.
Finally this role is also responsible for innovation development, including concept thinking and setting the agenda for the future.
Key Relationships / Team
• Lead the cross-functional project team: Supply Chain, R&D, CMI, CTI, Finance, Claims, PR.
• 2 ABM reports & one graduate trainee
• Report to the Core Director
• Communication and Design agencies
• Actively explore new relationships that can help bring the brand to the next level
• Close relationship with Masterbrand Digital Team
• Leads deodorant Global Brand Community
Key Skills/ Experience needed:
The role is a great combination of both innovations and comms development. We are therefore specifically looking for:
- Excellent communication mix ‘crafter’ with relevant experience in the digital space
- Experience in digital strategy, key platforms and developing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong strategic insight
- Highly collaborative individual with strong influencing skills
- Exceptional innovation and project leadership skills (ideally globally)
- Ability to generate new insights from consumer work and turn these into ‘new to the world’ innovations.
- Passionate about growing people and teams