Working for a global high tech travel company based in central London as a UX designer. Great, friendly and collaborative working environment at the UK’s no 1 Place to Work, as recognised by Glassdoor.
Product Designer to join their stellar team on a contract basis.
Design is a core part of the Product team. The designers are involved in every aspect of the product design process, from brainstorming big gnarly problems to tweaking pixels just before launch.
Working closely with product managers and engineers, but also with wider teams like CRM, customer service and marketing, which gives broad experience across the business. There’s a lot to take in and crazy complexity to juggle.
All candidates should be able to provide examples of work demonstrating an ability to generate ideas, problem solve and effectively communicate their thinking.
• Collaborate with product and research teams to create effective and delightful user experiences for our global audience
• Take conceptual ideas and define interaction models, visual design and UI specifications
• Create wireframes and prototypes for design exploration and user testing
• Work with the other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the whole product.
• Solid understand and passion for detailed interaction and information design
• Experience of working with design systems and or style guides
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
• An understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design techniques
• Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design rationale
• Experience in solving end-to-end UX problems
• Experience in insight-driven design (site analytics, MVTs and user research)