City of London
£300-£400 per day
over 3 years ago
The aim of the Project is to build a new clearing platform to drive efficiences in Securites Clearing. The project is currently in the final build and functional test phase, and the requirement is for functional / UAT tester to join the Business Operations team. This will involve creating and executing end to end business focused test scripts based on the stories being delivered in upcoming sprints. Recording and managing test results in ALM (Quality Center), analysing defects and working alongside the Business End Users to ensure the functionality delivered meets all requirements and any work arounds or procedural differences between the current and new business processes are recorded and prodecuralised.
· Reporting to the Business Operations Work Stream Lead, the role will replace an existing Business Change role within the current team..
The role of the Business Tester will be to:
· Develop and execute detailed business focused end to end test scripts in conjunction with the BAU and business change teams.
· Control and monitor test activities in ALM (quality Centre)
· Work with the BAU and business change teams to resolve any issues and agree on timetabling of changes into the next release / test cycle
· Provide weekly test status updates to the Workstream Lead.
· Develop detailed BAU checklists and procedures
· Participate in the training of the BAU users on the new platform
· Hand-hold BAU users through the UAT testing process to ensure the test phase is successful and all Quality Gate criteria have been met.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
· Proven and current Test experience working in a large regulated Financial Services Company. Clearing and Risk knowledge desirable.
· Good A’Level results
· ISEB/ISTQB Testing Certification
· HP ALM/Quality Center and JIRA proficiency.
· Good communication and collaboration skills
· Proactive individual who is able to work well within a team