Up to £50,000
about 4 years ago
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a developer or prototype delivering ios user interfaces.
- Experience creating custom user interface components.
- Full understanding of the iOS development lifecycle including familiarity with differences in OS versions
- High proficiency in Objective-C, object oriented programming
- Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Proven flexibility to adapt to other programming languages
- Proven understanding of challenges of developing for OS fragmentation.
- Proven understanding of the range of consumer devices and approaches to tackling screen sizes, orientations and input mechanisms.